From Feb 6 to 19, 2012, 30% of Inspired and Prosperous book proceeds was donated to
Coaching the Global Village
Coaching the Global Village, is a non-profit that teaches coaching skills to grassroots leaders in under-developed communities around the world, in order that these leaders might ignite significant and lasting possibilities in people’s lives.
These 11 Life, Business and Executive Coaches have been in the coaching business from 12 to 32 years. Immerse in their wisdom as they share their insights, triumphs, mistakes, and how they made it through the uncertain economy — this one and others in the past:
• Laura Berman Fortgang has been on The Oprah Winfrey Show. She has also written five books, three of which were national bestsellers
• Ken Kesslin, Margie Heiler and Pat Williams travel to countries like Turkey, Singapore and Kenya to coach
• Pat Williams started and sold his own coach training school
• Donna Karlin coaches high-level politicians in America and Canada
• David Goldsmith was Thomas Leonard’s (founder of professional one-to-one coaching) coach
• Jay Perry came back from the brink of failure and was featured as one of Success magazine’s comeback entrepreneurs of the year
• Molly Gordon‘s e-newsletter was one of the first to be published in the industry, and it continues to be a sought-after resource
• Lola White built a brand new retreat and training facility known as Goddess Cottage in actress Meryl Streep’s neighborhood
• Suzi Pomerantz was named a SupporTED Coaching Hero for coaching the world-changers in TED
• Lloyd Raines is on the founding faculty of Georgetown University’s executive coaching program — one of the first to be offered by a college
Thousands of coaches have had business breakthroughs thanks to the expert coaches in this book. Buy it now and let them start inspiring and assisting you too.
The Great Recession of 2008 hit me like a thief in the night… Un-warned and unprepared, I watched in silent horror as the tsunami of changes engulfed us. It was only a matter of time before I lost a 5-figure client contract.
While my confidence took a beating, synchronicity knocked on my door. These coaches crossed my path…
Inspired by their sage wisdom–profound yet practical–I learned about the different economies they had tumbled through over the years, and how they managed to emerge in exquisite shape. I couldn’t wait to share their heart-lifting stories with coaches who, like me, have felt the dent of the recession and are ready to stoke their creativity and renew their hearts, minds and coaching businesses.
“Look at every path closely and deliberately.
Try it as many times as you think necessary.
Then ask yourself, and yourself alone…
Does this path have a heart? If it does, the path is good.
If it doesn’t, it is of no use.” — Carlos Castaneda